116 Madrona Street, next to the Orcas Island Community Church
Items that may be donated are food stuffs: factory sealed, no more than two years outdated. We also accept fresh, clean fruits and vegetables. We CANNOT accept home-produced goods, plastic bags or egg cartons.
• Drop off at Food Bank when open
• Leave in the drop box outside the Food Bank left entrance any time
• Collection boxes at Orcas Island Senior Center, Orcas Post Office, Deer Harbor Post Office, Key Bank
• Send checks payable to Orcas Island Food Bank to PO Box 424, Eastsound, WA 98245
• Donation jars at Ray's Pharmacy
To gather and share grocery products with neighbors in need. The Food Bank is a bridge between America's food bounty and those who cannot provide for themselves.
Serving Orcas Island Families Since 1984
Every Tuesday, noon to 1:30 p.m. This lunch is hosted by several Island churches and is served at the Orcas Island Community Church next door to the Food Bank Building.
Tuesdays, 12:30 to 2 p.m.
Thursdays, 5:30 to 6:30